If you want to reach someone in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Development or other Corporate Business
Back to Help index
How do I turn off auto-renewal?
The Auto Renew feature will automatically renew your membership it isabout to expire. Your account will be renewed using the credit card you have on file on your Billing History & Credit Card Info page. You can update your credit card information on your "Billing History & Credit Card Info" page so that you will always have a current credit card on file with us.
If you do not wish to automatically renew your Premium subscription, or other product:
- Log into the site using your username and password.
- From your member homepage, click on the "My Account" link from the top menu.
- Click the "Billing History & Credit Card Info" link in the Account section.
- At the top of the page you will see product status.
- To turn off your auto renew, click "OFF" under product status.
I'm not getting my password or other emails from OutPersonals!
How do I contact your Customer Service Department?
How do I submit a suggestion for improvement?